This week, we're going more generic with the theme of Colors.
I loved getting suggestions from readers, and I've included them because they made for a fun triple.
- "Blue (Da Ba Dee)" by Eiffel 65, maybe the most annoying song of my high school years
- "Mellow Yellow" by Donovan
- Cyndi Lauper's deep tune "True Colors"
- "Lady in Red" by Chris de Burgh, which was (maybe still is?) played at every church dance
- and of course, Kermit the Frog's "Rainbow Connection"
Okay, now the three chosen songs:
"It Ain't Easy Being Green" by Kermit the Frog
"Valentine" by Delays (from the album You See Colours)
"Try" by Pink
I'll admit, I'm very happy about how the TT had a song, album, artist setup. Thanks for making that possible, Megan and Amanda!
Alright, so since next week is indeed Valentines Day, I considered just doing the subject of love, but that's waaaaaaay too broad. It's basically 95% of all music.
So instead, let's go with the topic of sweetness/sweets/candy.
Not sure if that's too specific, but I guess we'll find out together, eh?
So once again, if you've got a song that's related to the topic in some way (title, lyrics, artist, whatever), let me know by writing in the comments.